Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fits of Wanderlust

Wanderlust: A strong desire or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world. (According to the sage and perpetually accurate source, Wikipedia!)
In my opinion, some of the best discoveries come when you surrender yourself to wanderlust--forgoing plans and routes and structure for seeing and doing and twisting and turning. I strongly believe in the "go big or go home, baby" philosophy, and there is nowhere that it counts more than when you're exploring your world.

This blog is a place to collect all my thoughts on where I've been yesterday, where I find beauty today, and where I would like to spend my tomorrow. My capturing will hopefully be done through pictures, words, and music. I love creating and crafting, so I will try to bring my camera along with on those adventures to document my crazy ideas and crazy attempts at creating. Inspiration, exploration, creativity. Fits of wanderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment